Auburn, Washington Home Inspection
Planning to move to Auburn, Washington? Why not! Located in King County and partly in Pierce County is the city of Auburn which has been a farming community and industry center for over 150 years. The city is home to 81,905 residents and offers an extensive system of parks, open space and urban trails and opportunities for passive and active recreation. With our Auburn, WA Home Inspection, we make sure that new buyers and homeowners enjoy the convenience and comfort of their homes as they would the scenic views and breathtaking environment of this beautiful city.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection has been in the home inspection industry since 2012 and has performed thousands of inspections since. Over the years, we found the most common issues that could possibly turn your home ownership experience into a nightmare if left unattended:
- Poorly installed plumbing system
- Faulty wiring and electrical hazards
- Heating and cooling systems malfunctions
- Drainage issues
- Structural damages
- Poor ventilation
- Roof defects
“They were quick and went thru everything, and followed all the fun regulations as well. Highly recommend!” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Chester Lohman
Our goal at Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is to provide exemplary home inspection services in Auburn, WA and the neighboring areas:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Auburn, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a longer time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in Auburn and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw
- We are committed to providing an effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings
- Our skills and expertise are second to none
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
CALL us today at (253) 244-3411 or CLICK HERE to take advantage of our 24/7 online scheduling for your convenience.
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”