Federal Way, Washington Home Inspection
What started in the late 1800s as a logging settlement is now a city with a 10-block commercial district, a theme park, numerous dining options, and an estimated population of 97,044. The city of Federal Way is located in King County within the Seattle metropolitan area. Among the major city and state parks you can find in Federal Way are the Steel Lake Park, Celebration Park, Dash Point State Park, Dumas Bay Centre Park and Lakota Park.
The city continues to foster quality commercial and residential growth. It has greatly enhanced the quality of life for the locals with the infrastructure improvements and diverse recreational opportunities. So, if you have found your dream home in Federal Way, we are here to help! We make sure that you do not suffer the unpleasant surprises that greet new homeowners of an uninspected home.
“The inspection went great! It was thorough and very well explained. I was impressed with the level of detail in conjunction with an uploaded report labeling all the things that are to be remedied if necessary and things that are in great condition. I couldn’t recommend them enough!” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Seth Allen
Proudly serving Federal Way, WA and the neighboring areas, here are the home inspection services we offer:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Discount Security System Offers, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Federal Way, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a longer time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Federal Way and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours.
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw.
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings.
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings.
- Our skills and expertise are second to none.
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection Federal Way Superb 5 Star Review by Susanne B.