Kent, Washington Home Inspection
The sixth-largest city in the state of Washington and located in the heart of Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area is the city of Kent with a population of approximately 129,618. This city is characterized by significant diversity and is generally divided into three sections: West Hill (residential and commercial), Valley (industrial and commercial), and East Hill (residential with retail). Our Kent, WA Home Inspection caters to the dynamic needs of the homeowners in the city.
Since 2012, we have performed thousands of home inspections in Kent and the neighboring areas and have found these common home issues:
- Poorly installed plumbing system
- Faulty wiring and electrical hazards
- Heating and cooling systems malfunctions
- Drainage issues
- Structural damages
- Poor ventilation
- Roof defects
“Excellent and on-time service. Allen was great. He went over every observation and clearly explained its impact. I particularly liked the detailed electronic report format. I highly recommend Mountains to Sound Home Inspection!” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Edgar Rodriguez
In pursuit of providing exemplary home inspection, we offer the following services in Kent, WA and the neighboring areas:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery.
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Kent, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a longer time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in Kent and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw
- We are committed to providing an effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings
- Our skills and expertise are second to none
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”