Puyallup, Washington Home Inspection
Situated at the roof of the scenic Mount Rainier is the city of Puyallup which has an estimated population of 41,886. If you happen to love nature and amusement parks, Puyallup is also home to the Washington State Fair, the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington. This fair includes agricultural and pastoral displays and shows, amusement rides, and a concert series. Puyallup also entertains tourists and local residents with its seasonal festivals, concerts, car shows, sporting expositions. What makes this city even better are the accessible amenities for residents and visitors alike – shopping and dining, regional retail centers, excellent schools and modern medical centers. But there’s more to Puyallup than meets the eye. The city of Puyallup has a growing reputation for environmental stewardship by incorporating environment-friendly components within the community including solar panels, green roofs, and rain gardens.
So, if you or someone you know have considered moving into the humble community of Puyallup, WA, do not hesitate to have a home inspection performed by Mountains to Sound Home Inspection.
“Our inspector was amazing! He did a very thorough job ensuring to go over every area necessary and walk us through the information on the spot. He flagged a few minor things knowing they wouldn’t be an issue with the appraisal, but so we would know about them if we wanted to address it after purchase. I would highly recommend Allen.” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Jenny Marier
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection proudly serves Puyallup, WA and the neighboring areas with the following home inspection services:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Discount Security System Offers, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Puyallup, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a longer time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Puyallup and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours.
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw.
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings.
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings.
- Our skills and expertise are second to none.
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”