Renton, Washington Home Inspection
Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Seattle is the city of Renton with a population of over 100,000. It straddles the southeast shore of Lake Washington at the mouth of the Cedar River. Renton is best known as the assembly point for the Boeing family of commercial planes. This big city of Renton is also home to an increasing number of retail, healthcare, and technological organizations including IKEA, Providence Healthcare and Services, Boeing Commercial Airplanes Division, Kaiser Permanente, and PACCAR Inc.
With a population of over 100,000, this city is so diverse that one can interact with people from all sorts of backgrounds. Renton is a suburban safe town with a warm-summer Mediterranean climate with a mix of warm summers and cool winters. With friendly communities, local retail stores, affordable houses, a convenient commute, and rich, green, scenic areas, you will always feel at home at Renton.
Renton is one of the best places to live, and choosing us, Mountains to Sound Home Inspections, to perform the most comprehensive inspection on your dream home is always a wise decision.
“What wonderful service! The inspector checked the property from top to bottom, and went over the very comprehensive report with me. I will definitely hire them again!” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Josh
We proudly offer the following home inspection services in Renton, WA, and neighboring areas:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Discount Security System Offers, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat, and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through a conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Renton, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a long time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Renton and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours.
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw.
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings.
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings.
- Our skills and expertise are second to none.
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”