Seattle, WA Home Inspection
Located in King County is the biggest city in the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is home to over 700,000 residents with most of them owning their homes. Living here is a mix of residential and suburban feel. Starbucks, Microsoft Windows, Boeing Airplanes, and Amazon, you can find all these and more at the city of Seattle.
Most Seattle residents own their homes but this number of residential units continue to rise as more and more new families settle in this big city. Unfortunately, some homeowners are still often greeted with not so lovely surprises that leave them regretting their purchase and losing them thousands down the road.
Having performed thousands of home inspections in Seattle and the neighboring areas, these are the common issues we found:
- Poorly installed plumbing system
- Faulty wiring and electrical hazards
- Heating and cooling systems malfunctions
- Drainage issues
- Structural damages
- Poor ventilation
- Roof defects
Most of the time these started as small scale issues that were not disclosed by the seller or were not properly inspected during the construction phase.
This is why our Seattle home inspectors from Mountains to Sound Home Inspection continue to upgrade their skills and experts in the pursuit of providing only the best home inspection in Seattle and the surrounding areas.
“I asked my realtor to get a thorough professional inspector that checked everything. He did a good job sending Mountains to Sound Home. The inspector did exterior, on the roof and around the grounds pointing out all the defects and qualities, then inside all around in the attic and checked out plumbing and heating and finally the yard and into the crawl space. He answered every question I had and was pleasant the whole time. He gave me a briefing after the hours of inspection. I got a very detailed report with pictures. This was 3 times the inspection I got 10 years ago and the cost was the same. If I move again, I will definitely use Mountains to Sound to check out my next adventure.” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Jean Morrow
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Discount Security System Offers, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Seattle, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a longer time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in Seattle and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings
- Our skills and expertise are second to none
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”