Sumner, Washington Home Inspection
A vibrant historical city also known as the Rhubarb Pie Capital of the world; the city of Sumner is home to an estimated population of 10,173. The city may be small in number compared to the neighboring cities but is actually one of the largest industrial areas in the state. The historic downtown offers a variety of shops, businesses, and community events. The East Main Street business district features a more modern business community with restaurants, shopping and dining opportunities, and the largest YMCA in the State of Washington. The industrial north houses manufacturing amenities and industries. Sumner also has two major highways and a commuter station for the Sounder train.
With great schools, beautiful parks, and small-town charm, tourists end up staying as they find it hard to leave the breathtaking beauty of Sumner. Our Sumner, WA home inspection makes home buying and selling an even better experience as you get the most comprehensive and thorough inspection.
“We had a great experience with Mountains to Sound Home Inspection. Lorrie was fantastic in fitting me in their schedule with short notice. Allen was great in inspecting the place. The report was thorough and easy to understand, and best of all, it was completed on the same day of the inspection. I could not be happier with the services I received.” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Jenny N
Proudly serving Sumner, WA, and the neighboring areas, here are the home inspection services we offer:
- Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat, and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through a conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Sumner, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a long time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Sumner and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours.
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw.
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings.
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings.
- Our skills and expertise are second to none.
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”