Tacoma, Washington Home Inspection
Tacoma is a mid-sized urban port city at the county seat of Pierce County in Washington. It is home to 21,279 residents and is known for the Museum of Glass which exhibits the works of renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Tacoma also boasts of parks and recreational sites in and around the city. There are over fifty parks and open spaces in Tacoma and among these are Point Defiance Park, Jack Hyde Park, Old Town Dock, Hamilton Park, Wapato Park, and Wright Park. The city of Tacoma is also known as the “City of Destiny” when the area was chosen as the western terminus of the Northern Pacific Railroad in the 19th century.
Today, the city of Tacoma is not only a retirement destination but is considered to be one of the best places to settle for young families. It’s a humble community with affordable residential opportunities, central area for cultural activities, low healthcare costs, high concentration of parks, and abundant historical and entertainment sites. So, if you are anyone you know is moving to Tacoma, make sure to call us today for your home inspection!
As a leading Tacoma Home Inspection company, Mountains to Sound Home Inspections not only offers you the best home inspection service and value but also provides you with the peace of mind that your most-prized investment is protected.
“Mountains to Sound Home Inspection were very quick to respond and has excellent customer service. Kelen, the inspector, was very thorough, very professional, and was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be sending referrals your way.” – Review of Mountains to Sound Home Inspection By Rhonda Nutt
Proudly serving Tacoma, WA, and the neighboring areas, here are the home inspection services we offer:
- 5-Star Home Inspection Package – Choose our Exclusive 5-Star Package and get the most in-depth inspection to protect your investment. Our 5-Star Package includes: Infrared Scan, Termite Inspection, Web-based Interactive Report, Monthly Newsletters, Cost Estimate Guide for Repairs, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, Onsite Report Delivery
- Certified Move In Ready– The homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+ Point Thorough Examination Of The Home Including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, Heat, and A/C.
- Infrared Home Inspections– We perform thermal imaging using infrared as an advanced non-destructive method to locate issues that the inspector couldn’t locate through a conventional visual approach. The temperature variations such as “cold” or “hot” spots reveal hidden problems that may not be readily visible to the naked eye.
- New Home Inspection– Brand new does not mean perfect. Oftentimes, new homeowners are greeted by unpleasant surprises upon moving. Construction defects may not surface right away but would cost you thousands down the line. Call us today for your Tacoma, WA Home Inspection!
- 1- Year Warranty Inspection– Don’t pay for your builder’s mistakes! Time is crucial and before you know it, you just lost the opportunity to negotiate the repairs your builder is accountable for. Have your home inspection between 9 to 11 months after closing the home.
- Pre-listing Home Inspection– Have you checked your home before listing it on the market? If not, chances are you’d spend a long time waiting for a buyer. Make sure a pre-listing inspection is performed on your property before potential buyers and agents come touring around the home. This is your chance to fix issues before it’s too late.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in Tacoma and all other areas in Washington. Conducting home inspections since 2012, we continue to level up our expertise as we evolve with new standards and more advanced technology.
Why Choose Mountains to Sound Home Inspection?
- We perform a very thorough home inspection between 2 to 3 hours.
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs to help you see what we saw.
- We are committed to providing effective communication and allow phone calls to summarize our findings.
- We highly encourage follow-up phone calls to further explain the findings.
- Our skills and expertise are second to none.
- We use the latest equipment to perform the inspection and strictly abide by the industry standards
“Safety, Security and Peace of Mind ~ Mountains to Sound Home Inspection”
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection Tacoma Superb 5 Star Review by Kristi T.